Reasons For Edge Collapse Of Machined Holes
1. The scoring edge is not sharp, and the two scoring edges are unequal in height;
2. The centrality between the central tip and the shank does not conform to the standard;
3. The spindle of the machine tool has large runout;
4. The processed plate (workpiece) moves;
5. The spindle speed does not match the tool feed speed;
6. The concentricity of quick change joint of drill row is not high or other technical data is not up to standard.
Reasons for elliptical hole after machining
1. The central tip is not concentric with the handle, or the central tip is not sharp;
2. The workpiece moves during drilling;
3. The spindle speed does not match the tool feed speed;
4. The centrality of the quick change joint of drill row is not high or other technical data is not up to standard;
5. The drill pedestal of the row drill is loose or damaged.
Reasons for smoking and burning during processing
1. If the knife edge is not sharp, replace the drill bit;
2. The spiral groove (chip discharge groove) is blocked, resulting in poor chip discharge;
3. Workpiece (processing material) humidity exceeds the standard, board glue content is too heavy or glue quality is poor (MDF and plywood are particularly prominent)
4. The feed speed of the tool does not match the type of material to be machined and the drilling depth;
5. Select the type of drill that is suitable for machining the material
Mianyang Yasen Hardware Tools Co., Ltd., founded in 2009, has adhered to the development concept of "innovation and pragmatism, pioneering and enterprising" for ten years, and has been studying and making progress along the way. Focus on woodworking drill bits and immerse in technology innovation.
Address: Mianyang City, Sichuan Province, China
Post time: Oct-27-2022